Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N0

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

May 15th, 2024 14:45

How do I request we be moved back down to a small business in terms of purchasing?

We had a computer refresh where we purchased a larger-than-normal amount of computers, that moved us to a medium volume business and we were forced to change reps as a result. New rep is not good and I want to get moved back to small business so we can have the good rep back. Beyond just not buying from Dell for awhile to bring the volume back down in hopes it'll push us back into the small business category, how can I either request my old rep cover us, or how can I request we be moved to the small business from medium? 

We had a wonderful rep, not sure if we're supposed to say names, so I'll use initials, M.G., she's amazing, hands-down the best rep I've worked with on computer aquisition. We got switched to a different rep due to the volume of purchasing, and now I don't want to purchase from Dell just so that our volume goes down and we get moved back down to a "small business" in terms of purchasing so we can get her back. Dell.. if you're listening, please give us the option to keep the rep we liked. I want the awesome one back as my rep, the current one is not good. He's literally what I think of when I think of a corporation rep, little to no people skills and I feel like just another "customer ID #" to him instead of a valued customer. M.G. was always following up on quotes, checking in when the product was delivered to see if it was working well and if there was anything else she could do for us. The best part is, she actually would call and talk to me about the quotes/orders, not just send an email. She made it personal, and I could tell she actually cared/valued our business. I really want to know how I can go about requesting she be our rep again and ditching the current one that is just terrible. 

• 

25.2K Posts

May 15th, 2024 16:08

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Dell.

We have messaged you.

Kindly, reply to our message for us to look into this issue.

Regards,

Pamyaphi

No Events found!